Sunday, November 28, 2010

Lasagna Roll ups ...Mmmm Mmm so good :)

I have so many things to post from this week that I couldn't decide what first...so I went with something all together different and then I'll go post crazy when the kids & Dad go to bed :)

Tonight for supper we are having one of our new family favorites!
I got this "recipe" from a friend of mine and we now love love love it.

You need :
Lasagna Noodles (NOT oven ready)
spinach (fresh or frozen)
sauce (canned or homemade)
parmesan cheese
ricotta cheese
an egg
mozzarella cheese (grated)






Boil your noodles as directed and your spinach (if fresh) then drain.
In the meantime mix ricotta cheese, 1/2cup parmesan cheese, 1cup mozzarella and egg together...later add chopped spinach...in medium bowl
Then roll out noodles flat and smear mixture on
Then roll up
Add about 1/3 of sauce to bottom of casserole dish, then put roll ups in
then pour remaining sauce over and bake at 350*F for about 20 mins....then  I put more mozzarella over top

an heat til melted

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always look forward to hearing others thoughts & ideas! Please feel free to leave me a message or "Follow". Thanks for stopping in! I hope your day is GREAT, Tish