Thursday, December 16, 2010

Thankful Thursdays

Today I asked Ainsley and Ava "What are we thankful for?" and this is what we came up with....

Ainsley:

 tattoos...the power company gave them to Ava so she'd stop climbing their display while I paid our bill lol

getting to wear pj's to school tomorrow!  ...our province is having an anti-bullying day where they plan to "Put bullying to rest!"

FOOD!!!  ...especially pizza

Ava:

Christmas trees...she has not taken her eyes (or hands) off of it since I put it up lol

Kraft dinner

POP!!! ...she doesn't get it often but she loves the bubbles

Mom:

My sweet baby girls

a warm cozy fire

...and to almost finally be done shopping for the year

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always look forward to hearing others thoughts & ideas! Please feel free to leave me a message or "Follow". Thanks for stopping in! I hope your day is GREAT, Tish