Saturday, November 13, 2010

Remembrance Day

This week we have been pretty busy (but when aren't we?)  but we managed to squeeze in a Remembrance Day craft.  Remembrance means a lot to both Wayne & myself and we hope that our children keep the meaning in their hearts as well.    So first you you start with an idea...check...then you consult Google (What DID we do before Google????)...check and so here is what I found


PRETTY right? 
I thought this was beautiful and said everything I wanted to say.  So I forged ahead with the plan. 
- basic 8x10 paper
- mactac doves (Thank you Google)
- finger paint  (although the instructions had clearly stated water colours...you will see why)
- 2 eager kids
...CHECK

I really need to get a new camera, Ava is too fast for the cell phone

.....................................................................................................................................................................................................................................
   Here are my kids beautiful interpretations

These were sooo soaked with paint that I could not print on the verse on them....
and well see you were suppose to use watercolours so that the paint wouldn't dry/stick
to the mactac....Ooops! Life's a learning experience right?


And well learning experience #2 in one day ...
DO NOT LEAVE TODDLERS even momentarily
with paint LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always look forward to hearing others thoughts & ideas! Please feel free to leave me a message or "Follow". Thanks for stopping in! I hope your day is GREAT, Tish