Tuesday, February 8, 2011

PLAYFUL PLANET ~Storyland Yoga DVD~




I have been looking for awhile for a local yoga class for Ainsley & I to do together. It seems though that any place that teaches/trains yoga has the same class times....maybe if I had researched better I could find some tie to  the 7 o'clock class time...every class is either at 7am or 7pm and neither is a good time for us :(

However, I happened to stumble upon  a product review site offering Story Land Yoga DVDs by  Playful Planet .  I just about did a cartwheel (well maybe not in the shape I'm in ...but maybe after a few sessions with my kids and this SUPER CUTE DVD!) it's exactly what I have been looking for and it's even age appropriate for Ava to join us as well.








I applied but was originally denied (because I'm still a newbie to the blogsphere my numbers aren't as high as some companies would prefer).  However I HAD to get my hands on this DVD so I sent a rebuttal letter....and I'm glad I did because they decided to pick me :)
I was so excited when I got the email!  I could not wait for the package to arrive!  I knew my girls and I were going to LOVE this!

So we just received it the other day as the girls were walking out the door to go to Nanny's for the weekend...they were so stoked about watching it they HAD to take it with them.  By the time they got home they couldn't wait to show me all their new moves but unfortunately I can't seem to get the disc to work in any of my DVD players.

I'm going to post this for now because I think that it's an excellent product and my girls REALLY enjoyed themselves! And hopefully I can figure out what the glitch is and be able to post pictures of just how much my beauties LOVE it!
In the meantime you should head over to Playful Planet and check out the previews they have posted...or just take Ainsley & Ava's word for it and head straight to Amazon.com to purchase it for your own little cuties.

I also can't wait to see their upcoming projects!

Coming Soon to Playful Planet...
We're excited to announce that Katie Cavuto Boyle joins forces with Playful Planet's next release Storyland Cooking ... a Farm-To-Plate program that inspires kids to eat healthy!


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Tomoson Product review & giveaway Disclosure.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always look forward to hearing others thoughts & ideas! Please feel free to leave me a message or "Follow". Thanks for stopping in! I hope your day is GREAT, Tish