Thursday, December 23, 2010

Thankful Thursday

I spent a long cold Thursday hanging out at the garage waiting to have my van fixed. Which gave ample time to consider what I am thankful for.

...a warm woodstove to cuddle next too
...a HUGE hearted mechanic who considers my children's safety before the cost of his labour
...that Wayne's employer still employ's him when he leaves on call for weeks and months at a time
...that my employer is flexible with Wayne's schedule an allows me to come in late without ever a complaint
...that we have never had to worry where our "turkey dinner" was coming from

I hope that everyone has a warm & happy holiday, but I do know that unfortunately this isn't always the truth.  This Christmas morning Wayne & I are packing the kids up and heading out to volunteer at a local church and serve food to the less fortunate.  I figure this is the very least we can do.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always look forward to hearing others thoughts & ideas! Please feel free to leave me a message or "Follow". Thanks for stopping in! I hope your day is GREAT, Tish