Sunday, February 6, 2011

One LONG week...

As you might have noticed I have been pretty quiet this week....
The weather has been wearing me down.  Between a touch of SAD (Seasonal Affective Disorder) and the added stress of having a seasonal income I just haven't had anything positive to say.
BUT this weekend was a great one :)
Last night Wayne & I celebrated our birthdays (his Jan 14th & mine Feb 7th) with some really great friends and it was just what I needed after a very LONG week of stress.  Then today my mom brought my girls home with an armload of pizza and a DQ cake (with Tink ~my fav lil Disney girl) so I got to celebrate again before heading to work....fast forward 3hours and I got to come home and see the tail end of the Super Bowl while eating yummy taco dip {Congrats Green Bay...although I would have rather the Steelers steal the game like I thought they were going to} and waiting for Glee!






I must say that I think I have kicked the SAD in the butt for now because I been smiling with a brain full of happy spring thoughts all day.  I am looking forward to getting up tomorrow and preparing my FAVOURITE supper ever and baking my birthday cake so I can celebrate again with my family,my best friend & her beautiful daughter.

1 comment:

  1. You should see the doctor about an appropriate dosage of Vitamin D...A lot of people find that really helps with the winter blues!

    ReplyDelete

I always look forward to hearing others thoughts & ideas! Please feel free to leave me a message or "Follow". Thanks for stopping in! I hope your day is GREAT, Tish