Tuesday, January 25, 2011

WooHOO !! 100 followers That Is Exciting!

Thank you to all of my new friends!  Passing the 100 mark is a pretty exciting milestone and I could not have done it with out ALL of YOU !  
Reading all of your wonderful blogs and linking up with the tremendous amount of Blog Hops is what has inspired me to start my own and follow through with it :)
I am enjoying every minute with my family and love sharing the moments with people who can relate...and watching you all enjoy your families too! 

I now have a Facebook page which can be more interactive.  If you would like to join me there you can find me at http://www.facebook.com/?ref=logo#!/pages/Lots-of-FUN-with-my-FaMiLy/184290314933429

THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH!

1 comment:

  1. Yay!!! Congrats!!! It is a great feeling!! Blogging has become an awesome outlet and addiction for me!!!!

    ReplyDelete

I always look forward to hearing others thoughts & ideas! Please feel free to leave me a message or "Follow". Thanks for stopping in! I hope your day is GREAT, Tish