Thursday, January 13, 2011

Thursday Trip to the Library - January 13/11

Today was declared a SNOWDAY so Ainsley had the opportunity to join Ava & I at our weekly library program "Time for Tots".  I was a little worried she was going to be bored because it's really geared to 18-36month olds but they both had a great time!  Ava I think came out of her shell even more having her sister there.  We did the usual singing, reading & ribbon time, with Ava just begging for more lol...we held the librarian in there 15mins past finish time.

 



After program we hit the Family Drop In table.  This week's theme was Apple Pie. They had some cute little books and an ADOURABLE craft! 





The books to go with the theme were:



1 comment:

  1. I LOVE this idea and am writing it down asap! Looks like a fun day and very cute craft too!

    ReplyDelete

I always look forward to hearing others thoughts & ideas! Please feel free to leave me a message or "Follow". Thanks for stopping in! I hope your day is GREAT, Tish