Tuesday, January 18, 2011

100+ Reading Challenge


I was reading a post by a cute little blog I found while looking through links on a blog hop and saw this challenge.  I love to read.  I read almost anything.  So  thought why not keep track this year to see just how many books I can actually read at my "job" and in my "spare time".  The blog actually hosting the Challenge this year is also a neat spot you can find HERE!   

You can track my book list on the left  hand side of my home page.

100+ Reading Challenge

It is my pleasure to present to you the 
100+ Reading Challenge for 2011! 

DETAILS:
1. The goal is to read 100 or more books. Anyone can join. You don't need a blog to participate. Posting on GoodReads or wherever you post your reviews is good enough.

2. Audio, Re-reads, eBooks, YA, Manga, Graphic Novels, Library books, Novellas, Young Reader, Nonfiction – as long as the book has an ISBN or equivalent or can be purchased as such, the book counts.

What doesn't count: Individual short stories or individual books in the Bible.

3. No need to list your books in advance. You may select books as you go. Even if you list them now, you can change the list if needed.

4. Crossovers from other reading challenges count.

5. Challenge begins January 1st thru December, 2011. Books started before the 1st do not count. You can join at anytime.

6. When you sign up under Mr. Linky, put the direct link to your post where your books will be listed. Include the URL to this post so that other viewers can find this fun challenge. If you’d prefer to put your list in the sidebar of your blog, please leave your viewers the link to the sign up page. Again, so viewers can join the challenge too.

 231 entries so far... you're next! 

5 comments:

  1. Thanks for linking back to me : )
    I should have put the actual link up in my post! Looking forward to discussing Eat Pray Love with you!
    ~Melissa
    http://www.mnmrheinlander.blogspot.com
    http://www.twitter.com/MSRheinlander
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Keeping-Up-With-The-Rheinlanders/142498255802871

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm doing this challenge as well~! Good luck~!!

    GFC following from Tuesday Blog Trail...ifn you have a moment, please stop by my place and have yourself a look around ~ Mad Moose Mama ~ http://www.madmoosemama.blogspot.com ~ Have yourself a most groovy of days...peaces...xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a fantastic idea! Thanks for following. I'm following you back and taking part in this challenge.
    Debbie from nofiltermom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I REALLY love reading!!

    I am blog hopping today and decided to stop by and visit your blog!!

    Come by and visit either or both of my blogs (and become a follower if you aren't one already).

    Jessicas Lil Corner is where I blog about life and family at http://jessicaslilcorner.blogspot.com

    So Stylilized is where I am currently offering FREE Custom Blog Designs at http://sostylilized.blogspot.com

    Hope to see you at either or both of my blogs.

    Have a Happy Thursday!! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This sounds like such a great challenge! And btw, loving jelly beans:) I am now following you thanks to Thursday Blog Hop and it would be so nice if you could share the love back on my blog:)
    Oh and don't forget to check our last Blog Tutorial that gives you an easy 3 step tutorial to protect your blog and the copyright of your content. Stay tuned for new tutorials coming up and be ready for Boost My Blog Friday fun tomorrow! Happy Thursday!

    ReplyDelete

I always look forward to hearing others thoughts & ideas! Please feel free to leave me a message or "Follow". Thanks for stopping in! I hope your day is GREAT, Tish