Thursday, December 30, 2010

Thankful Thursday

I was NOT feeling good at all yesterday but Thankfully I did not throw-up and even more Thankfully I woke up feeling much better this morning.
My family are pretty lucky in the sickness dept.  we are over all a pretty healthy bunch.  Rarely do we get sick and never does it last for too long.  I am very Thankful for this.  I do not handle puke well and I do not like to be out of commission for any length of time. I am Thankful for Wayne who may not be the most helpful fella on the regular basis but when in a pinch (or barrelled over a toilet) he springs into action and comes to my rescue.  He made me lunch yesterday and supper for our family while I laid shivering and useless on our couch, whining like a baby.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always look forward to hearing others thoughts & ideas! Please feel free to leave me a message or "Follow". Thanks for stopping in! I hope your day is GREAT, Tish